The official site of Clan TMMM
 
HomeHomeSearchUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in


Latest topics
» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
by hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» Hey whats up
by Eat_bacon_daily Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:24 am

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
by Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
by Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
by Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
by Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

» What everyone been up to
by The_Chosen_Oreo Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
26%
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
35%
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
19%
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Share | 
 

 About your Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xDarKx
Recruit
Recruit



PostSubject: About your Clan   Wed May 16, 2012 8:52 pm

It's me, DarK.

xzizzyx linked me to the clan kill thing on your site.

2 things

#1: i didnt do it, it was Shants
Kitty had kallock's password and he got it from kitty, then he gruntkicked your clan from kallocks account. how do i know? He told me

#2 Pat, I'm an INFJ and Enneagram Type One (my friend is into personalities and he told me this stuff; its actually interesting to read things that relate to you)
so if you wanna know me, then read about those
the decisions i make arent because im angry, i truely dont know why i do some things. on the internet i feel like not much matters, but i still care about other people

i made swpmoele for attention because i was unknown to mazers, but aside from that, i didnt kill your clan

also, i can respect you pat because youre pretty smart, but when you make wrong assumptions about me, you look like an idiot (to me) (and believe me i really think about it and think, "do i take advantage of people?" and the answer is usually no) i think im a likable person, but you act as if im a nihilist

it also shows i care about how you guys feel about me because im posting this

i know you assume that it was me because of my past, and youre right to make those assumptions

i didnt read your whole post, pat, but im willing to give responses to what you have to say about me, and answer your questions if you have any

p.s. serenity, i thought you died because you were offline of skype for like, months!
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Wed May 16, 2012 11:11 pm

xDarKx wrote:
i didnt do it, it was Shants
Kitty had kallock's password and he got it from kitty, then he gruntkicked your clan from kallocks account.

You know what they say, the people with the least motive are always the guilty ones.
Wait, is that really what they say?

xDarKx wrote:
He told me
Well if since we have such solid logical argument and proof, i don't know why this topic hasn't been archived.

xDarKx wrote:
I respect you pat because youre pretty smart, but when you make wrong assumptions about me, you look like an idiot (to me)

An assumption doesn't make someone stupid if it is wrong. Assumptions are by definition made when certainty is impossible, therefore a good assumption comes from assessing the available information in a logical fashion and providing a reasonable hypothesis (which pat did). However, accusing someone of looking like an idiot on the basis of faulty reasoning does make you look like an idiot.

xDarKx wrote:
i think im a likable person, but you act as if im a nihilist

Nihilist: "Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value." You already said "on the internet i feel like not much matters" That's the viewpoint of a nihilist, so thanks for letting us know we're evaluating you correctly? Also, being a likeable person and being a nihilist are not mutually exclusive. Furthermore, "Nihilist" isn't even the start to what people seem to think of you; the words "manipulative" "unpredictable" and "vindictive" come to mind, but i think it's also important to acknowledge the general inability to follow most logical reasoning, or, alternatively, ineffectual reading skills which lead to the appearance of such ineptitude.

xDarKx wrote:
it also shows i care about how you guys feel about me because im posting this

I wonder if a serial killer ever tried that "i left those weird/random messages on their phones because i care about them!"

xDarKx wrote:
i know you assume that it was me because of my past, and youre right to make those assumptions
wait a second...
xDarKx wrote:
respect you pat because youre pretty smart, but when you make wrong assumptions about me, you look like an idiot (to me)
Well I'm glad we're staying consistent with our inconsistency Rolling Eyes

xDarKx wrote:
i didnt read your whole post, pat...

And there i was worried you wouldn't give any evidence of ineffectual reading skills since this was your first post in months. Silly me.
Back to top Go down
nomorholywar
Sergeant
Sergeant



PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 12:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 1:16 am

xDarKx wrote:
#1: i didnt do it, it was Shants
Why would he do this
Theres 2 reasons i dont beleive it was his idea
1. He isnt the type to do something like this without someone else influencing him into it
2. Why would tmmm be included, to my knowledge its not like tmmm is active, and shants wouldnt care about tmmm at this point

Whats his motive

xDarKx wrote:
Kitty had kallock's password and he got it from kitty, then he gruntkicked your clan from kallocks account. how do i know? He told me
Theres a weeks worth of warning once you have less than 10 members and someone wouldve noticed a msg saying the clan would be deleted
Maze said he was on the day before the clan (or maybe that day but before the clan was disbanded) and said that there was no such message, someone wouldve posted here if they saw that message (its happened before when the chief was inactive)
I know for a fact theres a 7 day warning because of the last time you gruntkicked
So even if Kitty did that it wouldnt have caused a disband to happen so soon

Also i remember Kitty from way back when jeff constantly talked to her, back when she had a different name
Her only motive would be if she got mad at slayer and took it out on him by kicking everyone from his clan using his name, that i could beleive (knowing slayer i probably wouldnt blame her either lol)
But that doesnt look like the case here since it was more than just tmmm

xDarKx wrote:
#2 Pat, I'm an INFJ and Enneagram Type One (my friend is into personalities and he told me this stuff; its actually interesting to read things that relate to you)
so if you wanna know me, then read about those
the decisions i make arent because im angry, i truely dont know why i do some things. on the internet i feel like not much matters, but i still care about other people

i made swpmoele for attention because i was unknown to mazers, but aside from that, i didnt kill your clan
I never said you were angry
And i highly doubt you are a type one
Enneagram Type One's wouldnt pretend to be someone they arent
Unless you are a Level 7 or 8, even then it is unlikely, but you dont fit that anyway
So if your friend told you that you are a type one then that is what you made him beleive, or you just lied here
And if a test told you that then i would bet money that you put the answers you thought are appropriate instead of how you would actually respond
As for why you would do that, i dont know, maybe you dont even realize your doing it, more likely though is that your friend had you take the test and you made sure the result was something agreeable with him

xDarKx wrote:
also, i can respect you pat because youre pretty smart, but when you make wrong assumptions about me, you look like an idiot (to me) (and believe me i really think about it and think, "do i take advantage of people?" and the answer is usually no) i think im a likable person, but you act as if im a nihilist
Usually no?
Every time ive seen you is at a time when you took advantage of someone or something
Grunt kicking tmmm
Griunt kicking other clans
Pretending to be someone you arent
Maybe you dont do it the majority of the time, i dont know since i dont pay attention to what you the majority of the time
But you do it far too often

And ach stole what i was going to say about nihilism, the view point and mutually exclusive part, from my brain somehow so im not going to repeat it
But yeah, manipulative would be the word i would pick too
I think it should tell you something when 2 different people think of the same thing to respond to you with

xDarKx wrote:
it also shows i care about how you guys feel about me because im posting this

i know you assume that it was me because of my past, and youre right to make those assumptions

This is what im talking about, you did it right there
Since you didnt read my whole post this is what i was talking about:
Pat1487 wrote:
Thats how he is though, he knows how to get people to like him regardless of how he actually is by saying things the person hes talking to will find agreeable (or disagreeable depending on the person)
You did it above that too, where you said i was smart but looked like an idiot to you when making assumptions
Its something i would find reasonable/understandable (the "(to me)" part really sells it for me) and normally that would cause the person (me in this case) to be more forgiving or more receptive to what your saying
Since i know what you're doing it doesnt work here
Well it did work on some level, i didnt notice the thing ach said about it, something i shouldve noticed

And no one said you dont care (except you with what you said about not caring when on the internet
Spoiler:
 
Caring about people doesnt prove your innocence
Not caring doesnt prove your guilt either
So its not, and never was, about how much you do or dont care

xDarkx wrote:
i didnt read your whole post, pat, but im willing to give responses to what you have to say about me, and answer your questions if you have any
The only reason i did anything is because i wanted to know what happened, i posted about it just to share what i found out and what i suspected based on what i found out
We lost a 4 year streak but other than that the wc3 clan wasnt really doing anything (as far as i know, but im pretty sure pop didnt have anything going on)
So im not mad about the disbanding or anything, i was just curious about what was going on
And i didnt blame you right away, if you read my whole post you would see that
Back to top Go down
Kallock
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 am

Pat1487 wrote:
Also i remember Kitty from way back when jeff constantly talked to her, back when she had a different name
Her only motive would be if she got mad at slayer and took it out on him by kicking everyone from his clan using his name, that i could beleive (knowing slayer i probably wouldnt blame her either lol)
But that doesnt look like the case here since it was more than just tmmm
i didnt do anything this time, i havent really talked to kitty in weeks or more except the occasional hi's and 5 min conversations
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal



PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 3:32 am

Seren 2012
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 8:26 am

BLOOD FOR BLOOD DARK. Give us your firstborn and it will be even. MUHUHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal



PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 3:15 pm

still not 100% sure who this kitty person is
Back to top Go down
xDarKx
Recruit
Recruit



PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 4:16 pm

The way I act on the internet is not the way I act in real life. I believe I'm a type one because I've read the description of one and it matched me: simple as that. My friend didn't lie to me about it, and I didn't lie to you about it. Why would I need to? The reason I gave you that information about my personality was because when I was talking to Zizzy, she was saying how you were trying to dissect my behavior (From what she read). What I find interesting is that you think with the aid of this whole forum, you can say whatever you want about me, and everyone will think it's true. You and everyone else believe all the things that you say about me and it looks to me as if you think you're always right. Your evidence of "knowing me" is based off of 4 impulsive things I did on a computer game. I don't know how you think you know me when you never talked to me or even left your channel once. (Clan tmmm) You have absolutely no idea who I am, and you never will, because we aren't friends. You talk about me as if you've been looking over my shoulder since I was born. But you're wrong. Also, I didn't say that "wrong assumptions make people look stupid." In the past, you've made many wrong accusations about me, whether you think they're true or not. This thread is now at the point where it's not about the disbanding of your clan, but rather how you feel/think about me and my behavior. If I really cared Pat, I would tell you how I feel about you, but since that's not the topic of this thread, and everyone would side with you, I choose not to do it. The point is, despite all the shitty things you have to say about me, that I think are wrong, Shants killed your clan because he kicked all of your grunts. I think that when a clan has less than 10 members, regardless of how long its been alive, it dies. So I'm assuming that since all of your members were grunts, and they all got kicked, the clan had less than 10 people and therefore disbanded itself. I don't know exactly how it happened, but thats my guess. And it's my guess because I didn't kill your clan. I could care less about your clan, probably less than Shants. And you all know how Shants is, but I'm not getting into that. I made this thread because I couldn't post on the other, and since I was mentioned, I felt like I needed to say something. Also, I was talking to Kallock, and he wanted to know what happened. So I made this thread, telling you what happened to your clan. I'll say it again, and this information was told to me from Shants himself. Shants got Kallock's password from Kitty, (And me knowing Kitty, I don't think she knew what he was going to do with it) then he got on Kallock's account and grunt-kicked your clan. To sum it all up, I didn't kill your inactive clan. And as I said, I don't care about tmmm, I care about the people I know and like. I don't wake up every morning stalking your website. Do yourself AND me a favor and stop blaming all your shitty problems on me.

An important thing to note is, read the things that I type to you in a calm monotone voice (But not too monotone), because that's how it should sound. I'm not angry, I'm just being defensive.

Respond to this post kindly because I hate reading crap that offends me and is for the most part, wrong, and I bet you don't like that either. And don't say I don't deserve to be responded to nicely. I'm far from being the worst WC3 person you'll ever meet, you just just don't know me. And... maybe if you had got to know me, you would actually like me.

P.S. Achillies.42: Nice seeing you, I haven't heard from you in a long time (Not sarcastic). Don't be offended that I didn't fully read your bias, Pat-Like post. (Me being a dick back to you)
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 5:51 pm

xDarKx wrote:
The way I act on the internet is not the way I act in real life. I believe I'm a type one because I've read the description of one and it matched me: simple as that. My friend didn't lie to me about it, and I didn't lie to you about it. Why would I need to?
I never said your friend lied to you
And you thinking something describes you doesnt make you what that thing describes
So you technically did lie about being a type one because the truth is you only think you are a type one
Why would you do that, i dont know, you tell me

xDarKx wrote:
The reason I gave you that information about my personality was because when I was talking to Zizzy, she was saying how you were trying to dissect my behavior (From what she read).
I was dissecting the behavior of whoever it was that did this based on the type of person that would do this
You fit 1 of the profiles so your name came up
It wasnt until later that i made an observation about you when talking to seren

xDarKx wrote:
What I find interesting is that you think with the aid of this whole forum, you can say whatever you want about me, and everyone will think it's true. You and everyone else believe all the things that you say about me and it looks to me as if you think you're always right. Your evidence of "knowing me" is based off of 4 impulsive things I did on a computer game.
I never said i know you
I said i know your type, and yes that knowledge is based primarily off those 4 things
Not only are they 4 things your type would do but the way you did all 4 things would be how someone of that type would do them

Also ive said several times that i was not 100% certain of anything and i posted the stuff that made me as certain as i did say
So anyone that believes what i say has reason to
Do i think im 100% right? No, and that should be clear from my posts

xDarKx wrote:
I don't know how you think you know me when you never talked to me or even left your channel once. (Clan tmmm) You have absolutely no idea who I am, and you never will, because we aren't friends. You talk about me as if you've been looking over my shoulder since I was born. But you're wrong.

Again, i know your type
And we have talked in the past, you talked me into letting you challenge
We talked while i was figuring out you werent swpmoele
I saw you talk to people right after you stopped being swpmoele
We talked enough and ive seen you talk to others enough for me to get to know what type of person you really are

xDarKx wrote:
Also, I didn't say that "wrong assumptions make people look stupid."
xDarkx wrote:
when you make wrong assumptions about me, you look like an idiot (to me)
You said people who make wrong assumptions about a person look stupid to that person
What ach said about it is still valid

xDarKx wrote:
In the past, you've made many wrong accusations about me, whether you think they're true or not.
So which assumptions was i wrong about exactly
You just said you did those 4 impulsive things and all of my assumptions up until now have been about those 4 things
All of which were right considering my assumptions were that you were behind them/lying every time and it turned out that you actually were, as you just said above

xDarKx wrote:
This thread is now at the point where it's not about the disbanding of your clan, but rather how you feel/think about me and my behavior. If I really cared Pat, I would tell you how I feel about you, but since that's not the topic of this thread, and everyone would side with you, I choose not to do it.
You are the one that made this thread about you:
xDarKx wrote:
I'm an INFJ and Enneagram Type One
xDarKx wrote:
the decisions i make arent because im angry, i truely dont know why i do some things
xDarKx wrote:
i made swpmoele for attention because i was unknown to mazers
xDarKx wrote:
im willing to give responses to what you have to say about me
So this thread started out as that, the other thread was about the clan disband until seren said something which i responded with which wouldve ended there
If seren had said i was wrong i would have still tried to convince him but not in that topic anymore

And youve already said a bit about how you feel about me:
xDarkx wrote:
i can respect you pat because youre pretty smart, but when you make wrong assumptions about me, you look like an idiot (to me)
May as well keep going


xDarKx wrote:
The point is, despite all the shitty things you have to say about me, that I think are wrong, Shants killed your clan because he kicked all of your grunts. I think that when a clan has less than 10 members, regardless of how long its been alive, it dies. So I'm assuming that since all of your members were grunts, and they all got kicked, the clan had less than 10 people and therefore disbanded itself. I don't know exactly how it happened, but thats my guess. And it's my guess because I didn't kill your clan. I could care less about your clan, probably less than Shants. And you all know how Shants is, but I'm not getting into that. I made this thread because I couldn't post on the other, and since I was mentioned, I felt like I needed to say something. Also, I was talking to Kallock, and he wanted to know what happened. So I made this thread, telling you what happened to your clan. I'll say it again, and this information was told to me from Shants himself. Shants got Kallock's password from Kitty, (And me knowing Kitty, I don't think she knew what he was going to do with it) then he got on Kallock's account and grunt-kicked your clan
I said this in my last post and ill say it again here
I know exactly what happens when a clan has less then 10 members
A red warning message comes up at the top of the chat for clan members when they join the clan channel
It says something like your clan has less then 10 members and will be disbanded automatically in X days
X is the number of days left and it starts at 7
I know this because of the last time we had less then 10 members, you remember, it was when you grunt kicked the clan
It doesnt disband the clan that fast, so grunt kicking wouldnt have done what your saying it did as quickly as it did


Plus this doesnt explain what happened to the other clans at the same time
And something happening to tmmm separately at the same time as that seems highly unlikely

xDarKx wrote:
To sum it all up, I didn't kill your inactive clan. And as I said, I don't care about tmmm, I care about the people I know and like. I don't wake up every morning stalking your website. Do yourself AND me a favor and stop blaming all your shitty problems on me.
Well nobody killed anything of ours, just our 4 year streak of having a continuous wc3 clan
Since, as you seem to want to point out, even though i have pointed it out already, that the wc3 clan was inactive because most of us have moved on from wc3

xDarKx wrote:
An important thing to note is, read the things that I type to you in a calm monotone voice (But not too monotone), because that's how it should sound. I'm not angry, I'm just being defensive.
No one said you were angry
Again this is something i said in my last post
Im starting to think maybe you are angry with how many time youve said you arent angry

xDarKx wrote:
Respond to this post kindly because I hate reading crap that offends me and is for the most part, wrong, and I bet you don't like that either. And don't say I don't deserve to be responded to nicely. I'm far from being the worst WC3 person you'll ever meet, you just just don't know me. And... maybe if you had got to know me, you would actually like me.
I have been being kind
I basically said that i thought you were intelligent enough to manipulate a large number of people (including myself at one point) and even manipulate the results of a personality test
Thats the best complement youll get from me



xDarKx wrote:
And don't say I don't deserve to be responded to nicely. I'm far from being the worst WC3 person you'll ever meet, you just just don't know me. And... maybe if you had got to know me, you would actually like me.
xDarkx wrote:
p.s. serenity, i thought you died because you were offline of skype for like, months!
xDarKx wrote:
P.S. Achillies.42: Nice seeing you, I haven't heard from you in a long time (Not sarcastic). Don't be offended that I didn't fully read your bias, Pat-Like post. (Me being a dick back to you)
The above 3 quotes best demonstrate my point about what i said here:
Pat1487 wrote:
he knows how to get people to like him regardless of how he actually is by saying things the person hes talking to will find agreeable (or disagreeable depending on the person)
I overlooked the p.s. thing to seren the first time, but the second time to ach definitely means thats what he was trying to do with the first one
Back to top Go down
The_Chosen_Oreo
Corporal
Corporal
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 pm

solution to problem:

1.) Hide Nuclear weapons exactly 1 mile apart across the entire globe (even under the oceans)

2.) Detonate

3.) Now we don't have to worry about who caused the clan to die...
Back to top Go down
xDarKx
Recruit
Recruit



PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 11:01 pm

I started typing a response for the one line I read, but then I realized, why do I even bother with a child like you. If you want to talk then we should vent/skype sometime, because I cant be bothered typing.

What I'd like you to know is, what you say about me isn't true, and the fact that you think you can read me, and maybe even other people, makes you look stupider. If you think I'm incapable of reading you, well then you're wrong. I'd love to waste hours of my day typing massive posts just to offend someone I hate because he grunt-kicked my wittle clan, but then again, I'm not a loser. I'm just not cocky like you are when you're in front of everyone on your popular forum.

Seriously, talk to me. I'd really like to have a non-typing conversation with you.
^ Oops I did it again.

Additional Info: Clans die when they have less than 10 members you dumbfuck. When I grunt-kicked your clan the first time, you still had some peons in there, so it had more than 10 members and therefore stayed alive. Do some research you stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Thu May 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Pat1487 wrote:
I said this in my last post and ill say it again here
I know exactly what happens when a clan has less then 10 members
A red warning message comes up at the top of the chat for clan members when they join the clan channel
It says something like your clan has less then 10 members and will be disbanded automatically in X days
X is the number of days left and it starts at 7
I know this because of the last time we had less then 10 members, you remember, it was when you grunt kicked the clan
It doesnt disband the clan that fast, so grunt kicking wouldnt have done what your saying it did as quickly as it did

Well Well Well, looks like Amaz finally decided to be a Content Nazi.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Fri May 18, 2012 12:19 am

LOLOLOLOL
xDarKx wrote:
P.S. Achillies.42: Nice seeing you, I haven't heard from you in a long time (Not sarcastic). Don't be offended that I didn't fully read your bias, Pat-Like post. (Me being a dick back to you)

What's a Pat-like post? Is it some sort of insult? Is it directed towards pat, or ach? I personally think it's towards pat. Why you might ask? Well, the way you write is basically the way you think (spelling doesn't count), and if your implying that someone is similar to ach, in any way, shape, or form, we have a much larger problem then this disbanning of a clan. The world simply can not handle 2 achs. That much narcissism, and duchbagarry simply can not exist.

But all jokes aside, from the get go Pat was saying it wasn't you. Only after he read the logs did he start to suspect that you did it; even after that you were only 1 of the many suspects. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Dark, some words of advice. If you want to correctly argue with someone, you kind of need to read and understand what their saying. You can't just nonchalantly add, "I never finished reading your post" and expect to accurately answer or rebut your point.

Pat 2012
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Fri May 18, 2012 1:03 am

xDarKx wrote:
I started typing a response for the one line I read, but then I realized, why do I even bother with a child like you. If you want to talk then we should vent/skype sometime, because I cant be bothered typing.
Im not going to voice chat with you
Having a pointless internet argument through typing is one thing, but having it through voice is just silly

xDarKx wrote:
What I'd like you to know is, what you say about me isn't true, and the fact that you think you can read me, and maybe even other people, makes you look stupider. If you think I'm incapable of reading you, well then you're wrong. I'd love to waste hours of my day typing massive posts just to offend someone I hate because he grunt-kicked my wittle clan, but then again, I'm not a loser. I'm just not cocky like you are when you're in front of everyone on your popular forum.
I wasnt trying to offend you, i was being honest
I dont hate you for grunt-kicking, i dislike you because you are manipulative
Maybe your right about me reading people wrong, i clearly gave you too much credit judging from that post

I dont know how fast you type but it shouldnt take hours unless your doing something else at the same time
You realized you couldnt win because the things i was saying werent something you could defend so you resorted to insulting me
Also you're the one who came here to the forum to put it in front of everyone, you couldve messaged me privately

xDarKx wrote:
Additional Info: Clans die when they have less than 10 members you dumbfuck. When I grunt-kicked your clan the first time, you still had some peons in there, so it had more than 10 members and therefore stayed alive. Do some research you stupid shit.
We had 9 left, 4 shammies, the chief, and 4 peons
There is some warning time before it disbands

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
Well Well Well, looks like Amaz finally decided to be a Content Nazi.
I dont remember how the message was worded but i have seen it before
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Fri May 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Kallock wrote:
I didnt do anything this time
Kallock is probably behind everything…

xDarKx wrote:
Well Well Well, looks like Amaz finally decided to be a Content Nazi.
Bringing tears to my eyes...

marksoccer wrote:
What's a Pat-like post? Is it some sort of insult? Is it directed towards pat, or ach? I personally think it's towards pat
Dark always seems to try to negate what I say by saying I said it in the same way as pat, which i think is dumb since pat tends to be fair, balanced, and logical in what he says, so if i copy that style it should only add weight to what i say. I guess I need to work harder at being my rude, narcissistic, antagonistic, and combative self. Pat, stop corrupting my writing style you, ya piece of proverbial internet trash. Phew, that feels better.

marksoccer wrote:
if you want to correctly argue with someone, you kind of need to read and understand what their saying. You can't just nonchalantly add, "I never finished reading your post" and expect to accurately answer or rebut your point.


xDarKx wrote:
why do I even bother with a child like you
Our bad for making you come on the forums to make this topic. Wait...

xDarKx wrote:
The way I act on the internet is not the way I act in real life.
So? the internet is completely different from real life. The physical aspects and logistics are different, no body language, no threat of physical harm, usually no ability to use your voice to show emotion, there’s always more of a time lapse, almost no feedback while you're communicating with someone. Of course your personality changes: you have a different environment.
(Believe it or not, I’m actually a nicer person online because i get to think more about what I say :p)
I didn't comment on this before cus i didn't even realize you didn't understand this, but how you act in accordance with another set of stimuli (real life) has little bearing with how you act in accordance with this set of stimuli (the internet) if we are discussing the latter, but you keep restating that sentence in certain ways, so now hopefully you'll understand your folly (just kidding, i know that's not gonna happen).

xDarKx wrote:
Clans die when they have less than 10 members you dumbfuck.
xDarKx wrote:
but then again, I'm not a loser.
xDarKx wrote:
you look like an idiot
xDarKx wrote:
why do I even bother with a child like you
xDarKx wrote:
Do some research you stupid shit.
YA KNOW WHAT1?!!?!? how about you go experience something unpleasant; you person that i believe is less intelligent than the average based on (what i believe to be) a demonstrated lack of effective reading/writing skills!!!!

BUUURRRRNNNN1!!1!

Pat1487 wrote:
I wasnt trying to offend you, i was being honest
I was being honest too. Although i was trying to offend. Not you. Just trying to be generally offensive. Very Happy

Pat1487 wrote:
I dont know how fast you type but it shouldnt take hours unless your doing something else at the same time
I’m starting to think my bullshit about dark being an idiot with horrible reading/writing skills is true, cuz I feel like that’s why he keeps wanting to talk to people on skype, he probably has good social skills and has a style of communication that lets him make up for his inferior intellect Razz

Pat1487 wrote:
Im not going to voice chat with you
Having a pointless internet argument through typing is one thing, but having it through voice is just silly
To add onto that, seeing as how you can never differentiate between my deliberately offensive personal attacks on you, my humorous attacks that I do to bring out the funnies in what’s happening, and my normal communiqué’s which are simply naturally offensive, I have no desire to talk to you in real time since this effect will only become more pronounced since I’m naturally more combative and antagonistic.

Pat1487 wrote:
I overlooked the p.s. thing to seren the first time, but the second time to ach definitely means thats what he was trying to do with the first one
This goes into why I think he wants to live-chat with people. Since he doesn’t have actual skills so far as things like the 3 R’s (reading, reasoning, and Rlogic) he’s developed social skills that allow him to appear smarter than he actually is in real time, so he also finds talking to us here frustrating since he cant employ those skills. Or I’m giving him far too much credit and it would be just as dull to talk to him in real time as it is to talk here.



Side note: I say what i say often regardless of whether i know it to be true or not; also sometimes regardless of whether i think it to be true; furthermore, sometimes i say things in-spite of of thinking they are false.
I do this because people tend to push back when you push them.
Therefore if i say something that is false or that they want me to believe is false, and i did it in the offensive manner that i usually do, it is tantamount to a push, and it's most likely they will push back: either showing what i said to be false, or showing that i was correct.

I've done this fairly consistently with dark. Every time i talk to him i try to drag things into some sort of debate (all while being an antagonistic bitch). Every time hes responded hes never managed to demonstrate many of the 3 R's, and hes never managed to even demonstrate consistency or any other set of distictive skills, even though the demonstration of these skills is generally the only way for him to be able to effectively communicate, which if he had these skills he would have known and utilized the said skills.

My guess? Dark is just not very intelligent. <3


I'm guessing the outline for Dark's next post will be:
"stop sucking up to pat by writing just like him"
"that post was too long, i didn't read it all"
"you're an idiot for calling me an idiot"
"If i was a loser, then i would read like you"
"i have a life, unlike you. Hence why i feel the need to mention what an awesome life i have"
"I'm not what you think: im a very deep, emotional, and mysterious person"
"Talk to me on skype bitches. My real life friends stopped talking to me =("
"Im right. Because i say im right. And i say im right because im right"
"seren, i love you"
Back to top Go down
hlw_rocer
Corporal
Corporal



PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Fri May 18, 2012 5:21 pm

dood fking oreo comes out of nowhere every single time
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Fri May 18, 2012 9:48 pm

This is kind of off topic, but how do you multi-quote. Like what ach and pat did? I know it's a really dumb question but whatever.

Pat 2012
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal



PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Sat May 19, 2012 12:49 am

YOUR QUESTIONS ARE NEVER DUMB MARK <3.

Pat 2012
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Sat May 19, 2012 11:02 am

I never bother using it, mark, i just write out the little bit of text to quote people
Code:
[quote="name"]zomg, quoted words[/quote]
And if thats still too hard then you just copy and paste everything but replace the names.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Sat May 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Yea that works
Back to top Go down
Knight of Gods
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: About your Clan   Sun May 20, 2012 2:01 am

I blame mark.

True Story.
Back to top Go down
 
About your Clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Omicron Provisional Galaxy of Clan Blood Spirit
» Clan Skryer 2250
» Clan Eshin 2000 pts
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: