Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Share | 

Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Thu May 24, 2012 1:05 am

mazemasta77 wrote:
I really don't think it matters who the chief goes to. The clan and game are pretty much dead, so giving someone chief would just be to make it look like the clan is still "alive". Chief won't matter now that not many people play.
mazemasta77 wrote:
Ummm, alright seren. All I was saying is that giving it to anyone reliable would work, considering who the chief is at this point really doesn't matter.
Whoever gets chief could potentially give new life to the wc3 clan, thats why i was saying it should be someone that plays it regularly
There are people still playing wc3, Project Mazehem proves that

Serenity09 wrote:
i think if pop wants it, he should be able to have it back, but i like the idea of it going to 13. mark would be just as good but i doubt he'll want to play enough for it to be a good idea.
I figure pop will be playing d3, even before d3 he said he wasnt really playing wc3 anyway
I guess if he wants it back he can have it
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Thu May 31, 2012 11:21 am

Quote :
Whoever gets chief could potentially give new life to the wc3 clan, thats why i was saying it should be someone that plays it regularly
There are people still playing wc3, Project Mazehem proves that

actually amaz might also make a really good chief. well more he'll either be really awful and disband the clan or abuse everyone all the time or he'll be really good and bring new life to it.

wanna put it to popular vote to see who gets it?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Thu May 31, 2012 5:08 pm

I wasnt going to do a vote but i guess we could
Who are the nominees though
13, amaz, pop, mark?
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 am

id like to nominate dark as well

if anyone else wants chief and thinks they'd do a good job with it, say so here at some point in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
13Phoenix
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 am

I play a lot on wc3 so Ill take chief
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:15 pm

i think either me or 13 should take it lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:31 am

Yeah that could work
Anyone thats been in the clan awhile that thinks they can do something with wc3 chief post here and we'll start a poll on wensday with the people that posted

Serenity09 wrote:
id like to nominate dark as well
Yeah, and then we would have plenty of time to finish the automated electric bath sponge prototype that weve been working on
Now that we know that using batteries doesnt give enough power to wash the whole body in under 10 minutes the next version should work amazingly
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:39 am

Pat1487 wrote:
wensday
TEEHEE
Back to top Go down
popartica.
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:39 pm

idc if i get cheif i havent log on in like two weeks, playing diablo bitches
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 am

Quote :
Yeah, and then we would have plenty of time to finish the automated electric bath sponge prototype that weve been working on
Now that we know that using batteries doesnt give enough power to wash the whole body in under 10 minutes the next version should work amazingly
ok ill bite, what electric bath sponges?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 am

The automated electric bath sponge
The automated part is what makes it as good of an idea as nominating dark for chief

Although after the recent tests with the new prototype it turns out we may have to rethink that

So its wednesday now
Amaz and 13 are the only people that posted for the chief position
A poll between them will start later today
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm

reading comprehension is apparently not my thing
bath sponges clean things though. i feel like you didnt think this metaphor through. personally i have nothing against dark but i have a fair understanding on your stance with him and i feel like the harmless and helpful sponge doesnt quite capture said stance.

poll sounds good
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:21 am

I was talking more about the idea of having dark as chief being stupid rather then talking about dark, hence a stupid idea like the one i was saying
Dark != sponge, i like sponges too
I was basically saying "Thats a stupid idea seren"
Since i knew you know how i feel about dark i thought you suggested it as a joke (troll) which is why i was more sarcastic then usual

When i was thinking of stupid ideas electric sponge was the first thing i thought of but i looked it up and it turned out to be a real thing which surprised me, so i changed it to be even stupider to what it is now

Before i changed it though i thought of some other stupid ideas
One of them was an adult bouncy house since that just sounds silly, but when i thought about it an adult bouncy house would be awesome
Another was transparent safety reflectors, but i didnt think anyone would get that they dont reflect light since they are transparent because it makes no sense, also there wasnt much to say about that idea
Back to top Go down

Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2