Corporal

PostSubject: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Tue May 15, 2012 12:03 am

So I guess someone got pop's password. Goodbye tmmm
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Clan was disbanded    Tue May 15, 2012 4:30 am

After over 4 years the clan was disbanded Sad
We re-made it though, with the help of minitony and hoff

Im going to leave my bot on for awhile, shammies that are listed in the shammy group on the site can use -invite to invite people/themselves back into the clan
Currently the auto re-invite script doesnt exist, i lost it
Ill make something again to invite people tomorrow (or the next day), so for now a shammy will have to be on to use the -invite command to invite you back in
In a week ill turn chief from the bot over to mark, or maybe pop

Oh yeah, and don't flood the bot by giving it too many commands, it wont auto-reconnect so if it logs off you cant invite people until i check it and i probably will forget about it

As for what happened
Well that is a bit unclear right now, i would need to talk to pop and even then i dont think i would be able to figure it out with 100% certainty

But it wasnt just TMMM that was effected, other mazing clans were disbanded too, and at least 1 was grunt kicked
The grunt kick happened to clan TEW, and Im 85% certain it was Dark judging from the logs of when it happened
His name wasnt capitalized which has caused some to beleive it wasnt him, but it seems unlikely that it wasnt him given his history
The only reason Im not 100% sure it was him is because if you were going to do something like that and needed to frame someone Dark would be the perfect patsy and the person that disbanded the clans did get several passwords so him getting darks pass may have been a possibility

As for who disbanded the clans I dont know
At first i dismissed Dark as being the one that did anything here because i thought since a couple years went by he might have grown up a bit and stopped stupid stuff like this but after talking with some people and reading some logs i was wrong about that so im leaning towards him as the one who did it at about 40% certainty

Whoever did this got the passwords of at least 3 people, pop's, skillz, and whoever was chief of clan cl
Which means 1 of 2 things
1. All 3 chiefs gave their pass to the person that did it for one reason or another
2. The person that did it is at least an average hacker

Number 1 seems more likely to me, since both pop and skillz have given out their pass in the past

Others think it was someone named Jay for various reasons
The problem with that is that unless pop, or maybe 13, knows a jay tmmm wouldnt have been included in the disbanding since Jay wouldnt have known about tmmm since we havent been active on wc3
The fact that tmmm was included means 1 of 2 things
1. The person that did it knows tmmm from back in the day
2. Pop or another member of tmmm has made tmmm more active on wc3, enough to get the attention of whoever did it

So to sum up
The person that did this is 1 of the following
1. A huge troll/douchebag whos been around for awhile who tricked the chiefs into giving him their passwords
2. A hacker with a hatred of mazing
3. A hacking troll thats been around for a while

Number 1 describes Dark pretty well and number 3 describes the only other suspect i can think of that fits any of the above 3 things, but he would only have a problem with tmmm
Remember when we got hit with spambots a long time ago, the guy that sent those is described by number 3, but i highly doubt it was him
The only reason im even considering it is because hoff mentioned spambots, but from what he said they dont sound like those spambots came from the same person that sent spambots on us way back then

Since i only know of mazing clans being disbanded number 2 has to have a hatred for mazing and that seems highly unlikely
But if other clans, other then mazing, were disbanded then number 2 is much more likely, but instead of a hatred for mazing it could just be a troll hacker picking clans at random

If anyone has any info or theories post them below

Last edited by Pat1487 on Fri May 18, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Tue May 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Wow totaly lame... Ive even been logging on wc3 more often recently to play old games with my brother.

How long does it take for clan to die right after it's been grunt kicked? And can cheif kick shams?

Also i think it was arun who grunt kicked us in the past, he was using dark's acc and evidently dark was sucking his penis.

Do you guys know what the mazing clan is right now?
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 pm

tmmm, we remade it
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 pm

you had 1 job pop
1 job

jk, cool that everything got remade though <3

i really doubt it was dark. i got to know him awhile back and he's a pretty good guy. got the impression that the shit he did in the past was mostly cuz we take ourselves too seriously (not such a bad point just really poorly expressed).

if i were to guess itd be whoevers the bot whore (dont mean it negatively at all, but it is semi accurate) currently. theyve usually got the most access / power
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 am

Yeah we remade it exactly the way it was, with spelling errors, lowercase letters and a missing "The"

Amaz and kallock didnt have access cause i added the name Kallock (and not ffslayer which is the name he is using) and i spelled amazs name like "Amazing[G]", ive fixed it now

And nomor being the one seems unlikely
I can see him saying he was the one maybe, but i dont think he would be the one to actually do it

Serenity09 wrote:
i really doubt it was dark. i got to know him awhile back and he's a pretty good guy. got the impression that the shit he did in the past was mostly cuz we take ourselves too seriously (not such a bad point just really poorly expressed).
Thats how he is though, he knows how to get people to like him regardless of how he actually is by saying things the person hes talking to will find agreeable (or disagreeable depending on the person)
I do it too in certain situations, especially online, it makes talking to people go smoother and you can fix whatever small lies you told to that person later once they like you
And that would be fine if that was all he did

But he does 2 things that make it wrong
1. He tells bigger lies (like pretending to be the map maker of a popular map)
2. He takes advantage of the people he does it to 9 times out of 10

Normally doing those 2 things wouldnt work out, but he does it in a way that he manages to fix the big lies and gets most of the people he takes advantage of back to liking him by doing basically the same thing he did the first time, just with more appeasement
I fell for it once to, that time i let dark challenge and take shammy

Serenity09 wrote:
if i were to guess itd be whoevers the bot whore (dont mean it negatively at all, but it is semi accurate) currently. theyve usually got the most access / power
Did you add in that part about it not being negative because you remembered that i was once the bot whore lol

This is a possibility, but i dont think 1 person has as much access as i once had
Mainly because everyone has at least a stealth bot these days, back when i had shammy of 4 clans was a time when bots were barely around and no one really knew what they were yet

Someone said they have evidence that it was Shants/Dark and others
Shants might do that under the influence of dark so its believable to me
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed May 16, 2012 12:59 am

I did it, I'm the hacker master mind.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed May 16, 2012 1:41 am

what if it was all secretly pat
just fucking with everyone and laughing his ass off while doing it

this actually kinda makes me think of a game of mafia

setup 1 cop, 1 doc, 3 blues, 2 maf
players: seren, pat, dark, arun, pop, amaz and mark
besides myself i didnt show any favoritism, i just thought this would be the dumbest setup
if i was picking favorites i woulda replaced most of these

n1:
seren - blue

d1:
dark: cop here
slayer: maf here with guilty
mark: any cc's?
dark: guilty on pat
pat: i cc dark
pat: ...of course...
dark: lol obviously scum
seren: lynch both?
mark: no pat cant be guilty
amaz: scum seren pushing for lynch
seren: pop lurking
pop: im high
seren: me too!
pop: yeaaaaa
seren: yeaaaaaaaaaa

not sure what i was gonna try to do here but if you guys wanna vote on who to lynch then ill do a d2 (new game!)

also i really dont mind darks whole mysterious and misunderstood thing. if he wants to be a manipulative crowd pleaser thats okay. for the most part it stays away from us and probably makes him happy.

because honestly lets just think about what happened in perspective. like what did we lose. a ton of inactive people and a 4 year streak. now i love tmmm as much as the next guy, but lets not put too much stress on the whole longevity thing. like it was cool to be by far the oldest mazing clan thats never been disbanded but that title is really the only thing we lost. and considering that the site is really where its at anyways this matters less than not at all

now that hopefully any seriousness is gone, i wonder if there's anything fun we can do back...
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Thu May 17, 2012 5:53 pm

The event that caused the disbanding of our clan and the others will hence forth be know as:

PROJECT MAZEHEM

Named by nomorholywar
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Fri May 18, 2012 12:29 am

LOL that's actually an awesome name, I tip my hat to you arun.

Pat 2012
Back to top Go down
Achilles.42
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Fri May 18, 2012 3:37 pm

I honestly would not be surprised at all if it was pat all along.
Think about it...
1) The wc3 clan it's self is almost worthless, and what worth it has was restored as soon as pat remade it.
2) Hurting other clans has made it a big deal.
3) It's caused more activity on the forum.
4) Its fucking hilarious.
5) Pat knows how to keep up an act (remember when he decided he was gonna shut down the site?)
6) Most people on wc3 are idiots and have no computer skills whatsoever, but pat isn't an idiot and has computer skills, which makes it easy for him
7) He gave the movement that caused this damage a cool name (project mazehem) Which came about from "project mayhem" from one of pat's favorite movies (fight club) and now he just happens to what to attach it to the people that hurt his clan? more likely he wants the name to be part of who he is.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm

I remade the auto reinvite script (i havent actually tested it)
Backseat is the only one that will be reinvited because i dont know who still plays
Msg me in PM if you want to be re-invited or if you know of someone who would want to be re-invited
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Fri May 18, 2012 7:33 pm

It didn't work.
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Fri May 18, 2012 9:38 pm

LOL and whoever didn't catch on to the fight club reference is a moron
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Fri May 18, 2012 10:14 pm

kinda on this subject... would any of us have enough time to really get an active clan over the summer?
like i can do some week nights but probably not weekends, but i think itd be really fun if there's some other people interested?
it wouldnt have to be for wc3 either, sc2 or d2 might work just as well?

like the forum is active and fun to just hang out and talk, but its been awhile since we've had a game clan
Back to top Go down
marksoccer
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Sat May 19, 2012 1:05 pm

I am so down, I just need to remember the date.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Sat May 19, 2012 4:34 pm

BackseatDriver wrote:
It didn't work.
Yeah, there was an error, i cant remember how to program the bot
There are a bunch of function calls that you need to know that i dont remember anymore, i could look them up but meh
Ive just given you the ability to use -invite so you can invite yourself now
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Sat May 19, 2012 4:49 pm

cool thanks!
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Tue May 22, 2012 2:55 am

Pat, why do you keep changing the name of this topic Sad.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Tue May 22, 2012 1:45 pm

because he hates you
Back to top Go down
Pat1487

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Tue May 22, 2012 11:10 pm

I only changed it twice
Once was before i thought anyone saw it

Also the chief can be transferred
I was going to give chief to mark but he hasnt been on wc3 since project mazehem went down
13 is the only one the bot has seen playing wc3 regularly so i was thinking of transferring chief to him unless someone else was playing or will play
Any ideas/suggestions on who it should go to would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed May 23, 2012 3:35 am

I really don't think it matters who the chief goes to. The clan and game are pretty much dead, so giving someone chief would just be to make it look like the clan is still "alive". Chief won't matter now that not many people play.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 pm

i think if pop wants it, he should be able to have it back, but i like the idea of it going to 13. mark would be just as good but i doubt he'll want to play enough for it to be a good idea.

Quote :
I really don't think it matters who the chief goes to. The clan and game are pretty much dead, so giving someone chief would just be to make it look like the clan is still "alive". Chief won't matter now that not many people play.
what a useless post
Back to top Go down
mazemasta77
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed May 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Ummm, alright seren. All I was saying is that giving it to anyone reliable would work, considering who the chief is at this point really doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   Wed May 23, 2012 11:58 pm

i'll take cheif. Considering I still play war3!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]   

Back to top Go down

Clan was disbanded [PROJECT MAZEHEM]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next