The official site of Clan TMMM
 
HomeHomeSearchUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in


Latest topics
» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
by hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» Hey whats up
by Eat_bacon_daily Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:24 am

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
by Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
by Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
by Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
by Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

» What everyone been up to
by The_Chosen_Oreo Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
26%
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
35%
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
19%
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Share | 
 

 Top 10 favorite anime

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Tue May 29, 2012 3:27 pm

i loved hamtaro lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Tue May 29, 2012 3:37 pm

Eat_Bacon_Daily wrote:
Im only at episode 12 of steins Gate and so far i have a shitload of questions. I like the show, but i don't think i understand everything. Maybe thats on purpose, so that the show can answer all my questions later.

It only gets more confusing from there
But what are you having trouble understanding, maybe i can answer some questions for you

Is it how time travel in the show works? (spoilers for stuff up to episode 12)
Spoiler:
 

The timeline for up to episode 12 so far has been
Spoiler:
 

That ended up being longer and more complicated then i thought, hopefully it helps you understand though

Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Tue May 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Oh i already understood most of what u posted, but the satelite that appears in the first epiosde. They seem to ignore it or something. Also all the events that happened in the first episode seemed to be ignored too. Also whats the point of John titor.

Anyways i kept watching till 14 now and it seems to me that the story just became intriguing. It was good before, but their enemy wasn't clear. I like the main character alot, he pretty much makes to show, so far.
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 am

Quote :
Maybe we should tell them seren
I talked about number 10 on my list and that went pretty well
So maybe this will to
no pat
it would ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:20 pm

PRETTY FUCKING AWESOME!!! Few shows are able to tie everything up so perfectly like this one did. The main character is so AWESOME. The concept of the show is also really really good. I really liked how it started off kinda slow, then it became really epic suddenly. I yelled at my screen a few times during the last few episodes
Spoiler:
 

Theres one thing that kinda bugged me though
Spoiler:
 

All in all im really glad i watched it. Characters are awesome and so is the story.

For same reason i really liked the girl's catch phrases i was always waiting for them to say it, like tuturu or nyan-nyan.... Does that make me weird?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:49 am

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Theres one thing that kinda bugged me though
Spoiler:
 
Spoiler:
 

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
For same reason i really liked the girl's catch phrases i was always waiting for them to say it, like tuturu or nyan-nyan.... Does that make me weird?

Girls that have catch phrases/sounds in anime usually annoy the hell out of me
Mainly because every other line they say will have the damn thing and theres only so many time you can hear it before you go insane and want to kill someone

It wasnt bad here since they didnt use it that much
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:25 pm

JESUS! FULLMETAL FUCKING ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD!!!! SOOOOO AWESOME. SERIOUSLY EPICNESSS. Might be one of the best animes ive seen so far. I think i'm gay for mustang now.

I love how it's not, main character meets unkillable enemy, then learns way to beat him, then another stronger dude appears then he learns a way to beat him and so on.

I loved the music too

Wrath is probably my favorite villain in the show, hes so awesome.

Ive been neglecting all my final exams coz of this goddamn show

I thought that one thing was weird
Spoiler:
 

This is one of my favorite moments
Spoiler:
 



My friend says that fullmetal alchemist is really not as good as brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:37 pm

I started watching puella magica madoka ect... I just wanted to know at what episode is the big interesting thing?
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I thought that one thing was weird
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 


Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
My friend says that fullmetal alchemist is really not as good as brotherhood.
You probably will be disappointed in the original now that youve watched brotherhood first
But its still good

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I started watching puella magica madoka ect... I just wanted to know at what episode is the big interesting thing?
Because you used "ect" like that i just realized that the shows abbreviation is pmmm
As for when that thing happens is not that far in
I probably already said too much about it
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:15 pm

I'm going to start watching this anime series because it looks awesome and I've only heard good things about it in the obscure places I go on the web (places you'd never think they would talk about anime).

Anyhow since none of you talked about it at all I thought Id post a clip see if any of you all might want to watch it as well.

The show is called
Gurren Lagann

and they have giant robots that right, galaxy sized and universe sized robots.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVb8nKj6iYo
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 am

Gurren Lagann was 1 of many series that i stopped watching part way through
I stopped because its mainly just giant robots fighting each other which, as i said earlier, isnt really my thing
I actually really liked the beginning but as the series goes on the story sort of falls away and you end up with multiple episodes where nothing is actually accomplished and the whole time is just watching 1 fight with something that has nothing to do with the plot
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:35 pm

You should watch da crap on pats list. Those animes are OP needs nerfz
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:15 am

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I started watching puella magica madoka ect... I just wanted to know at what episode is the big interesting thing?

I assume you stopped watching it and/or hated it since you never posted your thoughts on it
Ill understand if you hated it or stopped watching it, im not going to argue too much with you if you say so

It may have been a mistake to put it on the top 10 list, its mostly there for personal reasons since even though it was a genre i hate i still enjoyed that series, where as the others are there for not just personal reason but mostly because they are just straight up good
But i stand by it

It actually made me look up more series in that genre, ones that were similar to that, i ended up watching Uta-Kata as it seemed like the best choice
It was a terrible idea, i was very disappointed, i wanted to stop watching it, i have a rule where i will stop watching a show if it doesnt interest me by the 8th episode, which means i will force myself to watch the first 8 8 episodes of a show that i decide to start watching even if i hate it, but this show only had 13 episodes so i figured why not finish it i already watched more than half of it, maybe it gets better at the end, but it didnt, it got worse
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am

I'm not really sure why i stopped watching it. I'm still at episode 2. All my friends that watched that show said it was really really good. Maybe it's the style of it, because it wasn't just girly it was like SUPER girly. There was like butterflies and rainbows and shit. But i hear it gets mostly good towards episode 3-4 and this post has revived my interest, so maybe ill check it out tonight if i don't have too much homework.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
I'm not really sure why i stopped watching it. I'm still at episode 2. All my friends that watched that show said it was really really good. Maybe it's the style of it, because it wasn't just girly it was like SUPER girly. There was like butterflies and rainbows and shit. But i hear it gets mostly good towards episode 3-4 and this post has revived my interest, so maybe ill check it out tonight if i don't have too much homework.
You should definitely watch episode 3



Also Steins;Gate is getting a movie:

Its called Gekijouban Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu
It should be out in theaters in japan in the spring, probably wont see it subbed online until around this time next year unfortunately
That trailer, if you can call it a trailer its more like a promo, pretty much tells us nothing, i cant find an english translation of what is said in it but im positive it will give no info about the movie
However i was able to find this tweet: https://twitter.com/chiyomaru5pb/status/254963855174811648 which is from the main guy that worked on the original games

With google translate it comes out as:
"Gekijouban Steins Gate" 2nd science ADV series published next spring! Scenario is completely original. Is a specification that can not be recommended for people who recap of the TV series, not the least, do not know is Shutage (● ° v `) ノ
With google translate being as terrible as it is i cant really tell if hes talking about a new game and the game is different from the TV series or if hes talking about the movie being different then the series
But since it has the same title i assume hes talking about the movie being a new/different story than the anime
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Steins gate movie?!! But the story wrapped up so perfectly with like 0 leg room for a continuation.

I have no idea what the Doogle translate thing means. Is it saying its new story with same characters or old story continuation? DAMN YOU GOOGLE TRANSLATE, TALKING IN RIDDLES.

I will definatly give madoka magica puella or w/e its called a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Eat_bacon_daily wrote:
Steins gate movie?!! But the story wrapped up so perfectly with like 0 leg room for a continuation.

I have no idea what the Doogle translate thing means. Is it saying its new story with same characters or old story continuation? DAMN YOU GOOGLE TRANSLATE, TALKING IN RIDDLES.

I will definatly give madoka magica puella or w/e its called a second chance.

I interpreted it piece by piece like this

"Gekijouban Steins Gate" 2nd science ADV series published next spring!
The steins gate movie is coming out next spring!
Scenario is completely original.
The story is completely new.
Is a specification that can not be recommended for people who recap of the TV series, not the least, do not know
It is not a recap of the anime and cant be recommended for people who dont know anything in the least about steins gate
is Shutage (● ° v `) ノ
??????? (japanese emoticon)

For that last part i looked up what "Shutage" is and its like a convention that is held in Akihabara which is the town steins gate takes place in
At last years Shutage many many people came dressed as steins gate characters so im guessing there might be a joke about that in there somewhere, judging from the emoticon he used but it just got horribly translated
But i dont think its important to understand what is being said


I ended up finding this a bit later: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-10-07/steins-gate-film-titled-slated-for-spring
So its definitely the same characters and continues the story from episode 24 since that is how the true end of the game is
I really hope that they continue it from the OVA though, since the stuff at the end of that episode feels like it should be part of the main story
I guess they could just redo that part for the movie but i think the OVA got it right
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit



PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 pm

I just re-found these forums, so I guess I'll give my top 10! Very Happy

10. Ghost-hound

Summary: This world we live in, the "Apparent World" had another counterpart since long before the cyber age. From ancient times, people referred to it as the "Unseen World." Taro, Makoto and Masayuki are three junior high school boys who live in Suiten, a small town in a remote region of Northern Kyushu. Each one experienced a trauma in their childhood they could not erase. Because of this, or of other reasons, they all learned to traverse to the Unseen World, by slipping their souls. Ghosts dwelling in the Unseen World, did never manifest in the Apparent World. However, the Unseen World was going through an adverse change. And now, that change is starting to extend into the Apparent World...



This anime is much more of a personal favorite. I just enjoy mysterious animes sometimes when done correctly. The show does move kinda slow, so it's not for the impatient, but I always found it to make it in the end and come out with a really good explanation of the storyline after every episode.

9. Fate Stay Night

Summary: Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War.



This anime was pretty fantastic. It's a fighting anime with a pretty interesting storyline that intrigued me personally. It's so low on my list because I just couldn't really get into how the characters communicated and how much filler time there seemed to be, but it was an overall good anime and I was happy to have watched it.

8. Blassreiter

Summary: Faced with an outbreak of demonic blood, which transforms humans into insane and hideous creatures bent on violence and death, only one man can stand against the tide of destruction. Joseph Jobson, the only man able to control his cursed demonic form, must hunt down the man who cursed him and save the world from apocalypse.



This was one of the first animes I ever watched, and it was pretty mind blowing. The zombie-apocolypse idea put into demonic form was interesting in itself, and it just proved to be one of the most back-to-back action animes I ever watched. The pacing was very fast and it is good for any addrenaline junkie I suppose. But then again I haven't seen it for a long long time and it could have just been the first-impression it made on me.

7. Wolf's Rain

Summary: In some distant future, it's common knowledge that all wolves have been extinct for 200 years. However, it seems this is false as wolves have not disappeared but rather have taken human form. Kiba, a lone wolf, wanders into a city, trying to sniff out the Lunar Flowers that are supposed to lead whoever follows the scent to paradise. The source of the smell is Cheza, a girl who sleeps in what appears to be suspended animation in a lab. She and the wolves are drawn to each other, and Kiba hopes to find paradise once he finds the source of the scent of Lunar Flowers. However, once Kiba finds Cheza, she is kidnapped by a mysterious person called Darcia, and his search begins anew. Before he leaves the city, he meets 3 other wolves, Tsume, Hige and Toboe. All four wolves have very different personalities and ideas, and their friendliness towards each other is a little rough around the edges. However, they soon band together to continue to search for paradise.



Personally I loved this anime. It's hard to come across really good animes that aren't action packed, and I think this is one of them. The fact that this anime is from the perspective of wolves and their travels really made it an interesting one. Although only 30 episodes long, the series felt like an eternity to me. Although most people think that's just because it's slow-paced, I really just go lost in the world of this one and it just kept throwing information at me that it just seemingly took longer then it did I suppose.

6. Ga-Rei Zero

Summary: The Japanese Ministry of Defense has an anti-paranormal special forces group called the Paranormal Disaster Countermeasure Headquarters. They're the ones responsible to protect Japanese soil and its people from supernatural and paranormal events. However, things didn't go so well in one of their missions, which leads to intervention by the Ministry of Enviroment's Supernatural Disaster Countermeasures Division after the PDCH has sustained large numbers of casualties battling demons.



This anime was one of the stranger ones. There's always that one insanely supernatural anime that everyone watches and likes, and this is that one for me. I'm not sure if it's really well-known or not, but when I came across it I started enjoying it immediately. The first episode basically starts with the end of the show, but it gives enough excitement and wonder to make you want to watch the rest.

5. Steins:Gate

Summary: Steins;Gate is set in the summer of 2010, approximately one year after the events that took place in Chaos;Head, in Akihabara. Steins;Gate is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.



I saw Pat put this in his top 10, and I have to agree entirely. I actually cried at one point in this anime. I don't really know what else to say. It was that good.

4. Death Note

Summary: Yagami Light is an ace student with great prospects, who's bored out of his mind. One day he finds the "Death Note": a notebook from the realm of the Death Gods, with the power to kill people in any way he desires. With the Death Note in hand, Light decides to create his perfect world, without crime or criminals. However, when criminals start dropping dead one by one, the authorites send the legendary detective L to track down the killer, and a battle of wits, deception and logic ensues...

Everyone should know death note. I enjoyed it thoroughly, the plot line was just fantastically put together, and it was just good all around. Highly reccommended.

3. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Summary: Two brothers lose their mother to an incurable disease. With the power of "alchemy", they use taboo knowledge to resurrect her. The process fails, and as a toll for using this type of alchemy, the older brother, Edward Elric loses his left leg while the younger brother, Alphonse Elric loses his entire body. To save his brother, Edward sacrifices his right arm and is able to affix his brother's soul to a suit of armor. With the help of a family friend, Edward receives metal limbs - "automail" - to replace his lost ones. With that, Edward vows to search for the Philosopher's Stone to return the brothers to their original bodies, even if it means becoming a "State Alchemist", one who uses his/her alchemy for the military.



Same with death note, everyone should know this series. I only put brotherhood because I actually was not the biggest fan of the other season, just because of how simple it seemed compared to brotherhood, but that could just be my opinion. This anime was fantastically fantastic and I recommend it.

2. Samurai Champloo

Summary: Mugen's a buck wild warrior - violent, thoughtless and womanizing. Jin is a vagrant ronin - mysterious, traditional, well-mannered and very strong as well. These two fiercely independent warriors can`t be any more different from one another, yet their paths cross when Fuu, a ditzy waitress, saves them from being executed when they are arrested after a violent swordfight. Fuu convinces the two vagrant young men to help her find a mysterious samurai "who smells of sunflowers." And their journey begins. This is a story about love, friendship and courage... NOT!



I can't describe how much I loved this anime. It was so damn fantastic, the humor in it is great, the main characters can never get along and it proceeds the story forward so well. The dialogue is always amazing, every episode is interesting, and it is about goddamn samurai's. I don't know what else to say. This anime has it all.

1. Darker Than Black (Season ½)

Summary: In Tokyo, an impenetrable field known as "Hell's Gate" appeared ten years ago. At the same time, psychics who wield paranormal powers at the cost of their conscience also emerged. Hei is one of the most powerful of these psychic agents, and along with his blind associate, Yin, works for one of the many rival agencies vying to unlock the mysteries of Hell's Gate.

Season 1:

Season 2:

Darker-than-black has to be my favorite anime of all time. I have rewatched this show 3 times, and every time I have just enjoyed it so goddamn much. The plot is so well put out, everything is explained throughout the story, not right away. It leaves mystery in, but it doesn't make you wonder what the fuck's going on. If I could rewatch this anime for the first time again, I would be one happy dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 am

monkeys-forever wrote:
10. Ghost-hound
8. Blassreiter
6. Ga-Rei Zero
Ive never heard of these before, which is weird because they sound like something i would want to watch, ill give them a look sometime

monkeys-forever wrote:
7. Wolf's Rain
2. Samurai Champloo
These were ok to me

Samurai Champloo is pretty good, it has a lot of funny parts and is interesting but im not really a fan of the time period that its set in, most of the time that doesnt effect the story, i remember an episode about baseball for example, so i still enjoyed it, it just didnt do anything that i thought was amazing

Wolf's Rain has started many arguments because i know a lot of people who absolutely love it, Sarah included, but i dont really get why people like it so much
The plot is unnecessarily convoluted and is paced really poorly
The story is good, the characters are good, and the setting is good, its just the way its all presented couldve been done a lot better
I dont hate it, but i dont see the appeal that others see

monkeys-forever wrote:
9. Fate Stay Night
1. Darker Than Black (Season ½)
I passed on watching both of these
I dont remember why, i may have been watching something else at the time and then forgot about them
I havent watched anime in awhile, when i do again ill probably start with Darker then black


Also i had to remove the links to the site where you could watch the shows from your post
Its against forumotions (the forum's host) rules, i dont think they would do anything, but they could if it was there



hlw_rocer wrote:
is anyone watching sword art online?
I had thought about it but decided not to, i probably will at some point in the future
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit



PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:47 am

"Samurai Champloo is pretty good, it has a lot of funny parts and is interesting but im not really a fan of the time period that its set in, most of the time that doesnt effect the story, i remember an episode about baseball for example, so i still enjoyed it, it just didnt do anything that i thought was amazing"

The reason I loved this anime so much was mainly the character interaction. I find so many animes to have unrealistic character interaction that it gets to the point of just being ridiculous. While with Samurai Champloo the characters actually react how I would imagine two samurais of completely different cultures reacting. They hate each others guts, but promise to not kill each other until they help the main character find the man that smells of sunflowers, all over a goddamn coinflip, showing how honorable they really are. It just made me smile constantly, and it also made me be serious at times. I just found it to be an enjoyable show.

"Wolf's Rain has started many arguments because i know a lot of people who absolutely love it, Sarah included, but i dont really get why people like it so much
The plot is unnecessarily convoluted and is paced really poorly
The story is good, the characters are good, and the setting is good, its just the way its all presented couldve been done a lot better
I dont hate it, but i dont see the appeal that others see"

I can understand this, due to the fact that the plot does seem very poorly put together. That is why it is so low on my list. I mean I loved it completely though, just because it kind of gave anime a twist for me. I am definitely one that loves the stranger animes that don't follow along normal anime rules and guidelines, such as animes that theres always suspense over whether or not the "main character" is going to die or something. I just enjoy the outcasts I suppose Razz

"I passed on watching both of these
I dont remember why, i may have been watching something else at the time and then forgot about them
I havent watched anime in awhile, when i do again ill probably start with Darker then black"

Please please do. I think starting out Darker than Black was maybe the hardest, due to the first 2 episodes literally having almost nothing to do with the rest of the story, and just being plot-setting episodes, but if you can actually get into it, the story just unravels so well in my opinion and I think you wouldn't regret it. Very Happy (Fate stay night is also good, but as I said the character interactions are kinda annoying at times).

"Also i had to remove the links to the site where you could watch the shows from your post
Its against forumotions (the forum's host) rules, i dont think they would do anything, but they could if it was there"

Sorry. I didn't know. Just wanted to make it easier for people! MY BAD! xD
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:26 pm

I started watching Darker than Black, im on episode 4
Its pretty good, i really like the main character
Spoiler:
 
My only complaint so far is
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
monkeys-forever
Recruit
Recruit



PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:41 am

Pat1487 wrote:
I started watching Darker than Black, im on episode 4
Its pretty good, i really like the main character
Spoiler:
 
My only complaint so far is
Spoiler:
 

I enjoy the main character a lot because of how secretive and mysterious he is. I think he makes for a very interesting character in this type of world, and everything you find out about him is basically speculation. Which kind of always keeps him as that interesting dude that no one knows anything about.
On the other hand I can understand everything you said, but I honestly don't think it happens too frequently. It happens early on considering that there are a few key points, such as contractors, their obseince, and uhhh dolls I think? But yeah, after they become explained, the rest of the show is honestly not really related to it.
You also might find that there is very little story in some of the episodes, but in the end everything ties together really nicely, and it's a really well done season. I want to say the second season is better, but I honestly can't say which is better. I thought that they performed extremely well on both.
Back to top Go down
Eat_bacon_daily
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:24 pm

So i started watching Angel Beats. Very interesting concept and so far, it's very funny. But still too early to give a solid opinion


BTW slayer is watching Code Geass
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Quote :
BTW slayer is watching Code Geass

<3
does my heart good
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Top 10 favorite anime   Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:13 pm

So i finished watching all of darker than black
I was disappointed in many things

Spoiler:
 

Overall i liked season 1, and the characters there, even the side characters that each pair of episodes focused on, the plot had its problems but for the most part it was fine
I didnt like season 2, it made very little sense, had very little character development and the best part about it was Mao's back story which is the only part that i do like even though it wasnt nearly as fleshed out as the other main characters
The OVAs were alright, they didnt really make season 2 make any more sense but they werent bad
Back to top Go down
 
Top 10 favorite anime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Your Favorite Anime Opening
» Favorite Anime
» Your favorite anime?
» What are your favorite painting sites?
» What is your favorite BF2 kit ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Movies, TV, and Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: