The official site of Clan TMMM
 
HomeHomeSearchUsergroupsFAQRegisterLog in


Latest topics
» Gotta click fast - WC3 Mazing #mildlyinteresting
by hoffmann Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm

» Hey whats up
by Eat_bacon_daily Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:24 am

» I'm getting married and you guys are invited
by Achilles.42 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 am

» Server Photo Album 1
by Pat1487 Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

» Legacy of The Void Beta
by Achilles.42 Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
by Eat_bacon_daily Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 pm

» What everyone been up to
by The_Chosen_Oreo Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:55 am

SC2 Links
SC2 Challenge/Tourney Info

Official SC2 Forums

SC2 Curse

SC2Mapster

Team Liquid

SC2 Replayed

SC2 Strategy
WC3 Links
Clan_TMMM[Host] Info

WC3 Challenge/Tourny Rules

Epicwar
Poll
What game does everyone play now?
Starcraft 2
26%
 26% [ 8 ]
Warcraft 3
35%
 35% [ 11 ]
League of Legends
19%
 19% [ 6 ]
World of Warcraft
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Diablo 2
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No games at all
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Other game not listed
10%
 10% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31
Transparency

Share | 
 

 Clan Server Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

No, its still up.
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Can you send me the ip again i must have the wrong one =D
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 pm

^
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal



PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm

you should probably not show around the servers ip
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:19 pm

olonavy wrote:
you should probably not show around the servers ip

What sever... that shit hasn't been online in forever.
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 am

The server is on as I type this and was on last night
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal



PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:04 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
olonavy wrote:
you should probably not show around the servers ip

What sever... that shit hasn't been online in forever.

The server everyone says works? You're prorbably trying to connect with a non-official version and i dont think the servers allow that anymore.
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:01 pm

No, it literally wasnt updated for like a couple months, then cd updated it and had it up a week ago. Now it should be up and running. You are correct that the server does not accept free versions anymore.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 am

olonavy wrote:
AmAzIn[G] wrote:
olonavy wrote:
you should probably not show around the servers ip

What sever... that shit hasn't been online in forever.

The server everyone says works? You're prorbably trying to connect with a non-official version and i dont think the servers allow that anymore.

I bought minecraft a while back now. It was down. Cd updated it. Servers up now. End of discussion.

GJ CD ya rock!
Back to top Go down
olonavy
Corporal
Corporal



PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:34 pm

AmAzIn[G] wrote:
olonavy wrote:
AmAzIn[G] wrote:
olonavy wrote:
you should probably not show around the servers ip

What sever... that shit hasn't been online in forever.

The server everyone says works? You're prorbably trying to connect with a non-official version and i dont think the servers allow that anymore.

I bought minecraft a while back now. It was down. Cd updated it. Servers up now. End of discussion.

GJ CD ya rock!

Still posted the IP of a server that IS working... So your first argument is invalid. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Olo is alive whaaaat
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:06 pm

amaz wrote:
I bought minecraft a while back now. It was down. Cd updated it. Servers up now. End of discussion.

GJ CD ya rock!

kiss ass all ya want bud, im pretty sure he still wont like you
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Serenity09 wrote:
amaz wrote:
I bought minecraft a while back now. It was down. Cd updated it. Servers up now. End of discussion.

GJ CD ya rock!

kiss ass all ya want bud, im pretty sure he still wont like you

MFW bitch ass thinks I need social appreciation of others over the internet. >In college
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:55 pm

whats MFW stand for?

also


Quote :
>In college

depending on how you read that, youre saying: everything else is greater than being in college.

which is a slightly dramatized, slightly accurate remark
that being said, you couldnt have meant it that way
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 am

1.2 is out
which means the server will update when bukkit updates
which means the plugins on the server will be skittish after that happens
etc etc

for now it'll stay at 1.1 and i'll let ya know when it gets to 1.2
Back to top Go down
BandaIar
Corporal
Corporal
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 am

unless you update the server to the snapshot +D
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Is the server on creative mode now?
I connected to it today and was wondering
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 am

i was wondering if i could get that world that you were talking about on the old server map. i dont know if you remember it, but jok and i were building test chambers and you said that maybe i could get a world of my own and i could make more test chambers there. so just let me know if you want to or/and if its posible.
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Thu May 10, 2012 6:02 pm

I was also thinking that we could do an event. Kind of like the Hunger games.

Where a group of us gets spawned in the world, in a secure location where you cant get out. maybe the size of a mincraft map. and everyone fights to see who is the last one standing.

i have played a couple of these before and they seemed pretty fun. i was just wondering if you guys would wanted to do something like that.
Back to top Go down
AmAzIn[G]
Commander
Commander
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Thu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm

venom180 wrote:
I was also thinking that we could do an event. Kind of like the Hunger games.

Where a group of us gets spawned in the world, in a secure location where you cant get out. maybe the size of a mincraft map. and everyone fights to see who is the last one standing.

i have played a couple of these before and they seemed pretty fun. i was just wondering if you guys would wanted to do something like that.

hell fucking yes this sounds awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Pat1487
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 am

Yeah i like that idea too
Can just use the survival games map: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-survival-games/
And follow the same rules they have posted there
Back to top Go down
Serenity09
Moderator
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Sat May 12, 2012 2:14 pm

i like this idea, itd be a fun way to bring in the minecraft summer
i forwarded it to cd, i think he'll like it too
Back to top Go down
venom180
Recruit
Recruit
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Tue May 15, 2012 8:25 pm

so what day would you guys like to do this?
Back to top Go down
BackseatDriver
Captain
Captain
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   Thu May 17, 2012 4:29 pm

We would probably have to set a day or else there won't be anyone on to try out this idea. A lot more planning has to go into this. I like the idea though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan Server Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Clan Server Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Clan Server
» -ses.[D]onDorty+
» S7's BF3 server discussion and information
» Clan Server List
» How to join us on Dexternet Wrath Server

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TMMM :: Minecraft :: Minecraft Clan Server Discussion-
Jump to: